1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Barnes & Noble Semi-Annual 50% off Criterion Sale

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Ronald Epstein, Jul 11, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    And some, even though members of the rewards program, get very few coupons at all. The only coupons I ever get are maybe once or twice a year in the mail. I have never received any email coupons. I've been a rewards member for 3-4 years.

2. David Norman

David Norman Producer

Have you contacted BN CSR about the lack of emails. While it is incredibly irritating many people have eventually gotten their email coupons activated though it sometimes takes multiple contacts. If you contact them by phone and complain about lack of emails coupons despite being signed up (and persist) if nothing else the CSR will sometimes give you a "Apology Code" for 15-20% online only code which often is re-usable and lasts for up to 2 months

For some reason some people internal "Communications" are turned off even when your Account setting seem to be OK -- You can contact me and send me info, etc" --

I always suggest registering you email in the "Sign Up For Savings, .." box at the bottom of most BN pages when they become a member -- I';d do it weekly until something in the dam breaks and you start getting email and coupons. I find esp members who have rejoined under the same email that expired in the past have the most difficulty getting email and snail mail reactivated.